Videos have become so common in business marketing that they often impact customers’ buying behavior. Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. Seventy-one percent of consumers who viewed a video ended up making a purchase.
Download our latest infographic for more statistics on the success of video marketing.
Video boosts marketing ROI:
- Videos in emails increase click-through rates by 96%
- Videos also boost SEO. Videos are 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results
- 87% of marketers had a positive ROI with digital video
Small businesses create as many or more than the big guys:
- Companies with revenue less than 5 million create 16 per month on average
- Companies with revenue between 5 and 10 million create around 10 videos
How you can join the revolution:
- What kind of videos should you create? Explainers, product demos, how-to’s and testimonials are the most common videos.
- How long should they be? Videos less than 90 seconds keep 53% of viewers compared to those over 30 minutes that retain only 10%.
- Where to post them? Websites and social channels are the most common distribution channels.